This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with advanced materials, water desalination, and aluminium batteries. It also focuses on innovations in 3D modeling for online shopping and neuroinflammation research.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Advanced Materials, Water Desalination, 3D Modeling, Neuroinflammation Research, and Batteries
- Bending Diamonds for Varied Applications
- Novel Carbon Nanotechnology to Produce Robust Reverse Osmosis Membranes for Desalination
- Deep Learning-based 3D Modeling Technology
- Exploring the Role of Gut Microbes in Neuroinflammation
- Materials for Aluminum Batteries