This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with acute myeloid leukemia drugs and neurological disorder treatment. It also focuses on innovations in solar cells, flexible electronics, and digital forensics.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Drugs, Neurological Disorder Treatment, Solar Cells, Flexible Electronics, and Digital Forensics
- Promising Drug for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Converting Immune Cells into Functional Neurons
- Novel Bacteria-powered Solar Cell
- Large-scale Transparent Conductive Film Fabrication for Flexible Electronics
- Using Machine Learning to Automate Digital Forensics Processes of Verifying Authenticity of Images