This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in waste-to-energy systems. The TOE also focuses on development of various innovative gasification systems, which do not require any pre-processing and segregation for the generation of energy from several types of wastes. It also provides intelligence on waste-to-energy technologies based on incineration and automated gasification, which reduces greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and also facilitates self-sustenance of waste-to-energy equipment by using the generated syngas as a source of energy.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Waste-to-energy Technologies
- Waste-to-energy Technologies Generate Renewable Energy and also Mitigate Pollution Risks in the Environment
- Strategic Perspectives
2. Recent Developments in Waste-to-energy Technologies
- Patented Gasification Systems with Minimal Pre-Processing of Wastes for Generation of Energy
- Automated Gasification Systems to Generate Energy from Wastes in Remote Regions
- Innovative Waste Processing Equipment for Achieving High Energy Efficiency
- Mobile Waste Disposal System with Integrated Energy Generation
- Industry Contacts