According to “Vietnam Construction Chemicals Market, By Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” construction chemicals market is projected to cross $ 410 million by 2023. Growth in the market can be attributed to rapid urbanization and increasing investments in infrastructure and real estate construction projects. Moreover, the Government of Vietnam aims at reducing the greenhouse emissions by almost 8% by 2030 and is consistently focusing on eco-friendly and energy efficient building construction. Moreover, the government has developed Green Building codes, which would further propel demand for better quality construction chemicals in the coming years in the country. Vietnam construction chemicals market is controlled by these major players, namely Sika Limited (Vietnam), BASF Vietnam Co. Ltd., GCP Vietnam Company Limited, Mapei Vietnam Co. Ltd., Vietnam Henkel Adhesive Technologies Co., Ltd., Flowcrete Vietnam, Fosroc Vietnam, H.B. Fuller International Inc., The Dow Chemical Vietnam LLC and Schomburg Vietnam Co., Ltd.
“Vietnam Construction Chemicals Market, By, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of construction chemicals market in Vietnam:
- Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Flooring Compounds, Repair & Rehabilitation, Adhesives & Sealants and Others), By End Use Sector (Infrastructure and Real Estate)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of construction chemicals market in Vietnam
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemicals distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with construction chemicals distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Aided Brand Awareness Level
4.2. Unaided Brand Awareness Level
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
5. Vietnam Construction Sector Overview
5.1. Vietnam Infrastructure Construction Overview
5.2. Vietnam Real Estate Construction Sector Overview
5.3. Investments & Upcoming Projects in Construction Sector
6. Vietnam Construction Chemicals Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Adhesives & Sealants, Flooring Compounds, Repair & Rehabilitation, and Others)
6.2.2. By End Use Sector (Infrastructure and Real Estate)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.3.1. By Type
6.3.2. By End Use
6.3.3. By Region
7. Vietnam Construction Chemicals Market Segmental Analysis
7.1. Vietnam Concrete Admixtures Market Outlook
7.1.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Value
22.214.171.124. By Volume
7.1.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Company
7.1.3. Concrete Admixtures Market Technology Developments
7.2. Vietnam Waterproofing Chemicals Market Outlook
7.2.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52. By Value
184.108.40.206. By Volume
7.2.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Company
7.2.3. Waterproofing Chemicals Market Technology Developments
7.3. Vietnam Adhesive & Sealant Chemicals Market Outlook
7.3.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Value
22.214.171.124. By Volume
7.3.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Company
7.3.3. Adhesive & Sealant Chemicals Market Technology Developments
7.4. Vietnam Flooring Compounds Market Outlook
7.4.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52. By Value
184.108.40.206. By Volume
7.4.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Company
7.4.3. Flooring Compounds Market Technology Developments
7.5. Vietnam Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals Market Outlook
7.5.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Value
22.214.171.124. By Volume
7.5.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199. By Company
7.5.3. Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals Market Technology Developments
8. Supply Chain Analysis
9. Sales & Distribution Channel Analysis
9.1. Existing Sales & Distribution Channel and Margins
9.2. List of Major Distributors
10. Vietnam Construction Chemicals Pricing Analysis
10.1. Average Selling Prices
10.2. Price Point Analysis (Competitors Pricing Mapping with Respect to Quality & Grades)
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Import-Export Analysis
14.3. Trade Balance
15. List of Major Customers
16. Vietnam Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competition Benchmarking
17.2. Company Profiles
17.2.1. Sika Limited (Vietnam)
17.2.2. BASF Vietnam Co. Ltd.
17.2.3. GCP Vietnam Company Limited
17.2.4. Mapei Vietnam Co. Ltd.
17.2.5. Vietnam Henkel Adhesive Technologies Co., Ltd.
17.2.6. Flowcrete Vietnam
17.2.7. Fosroc Vietnam
17.2.8. H.B. Fuller International Inc.
17.2.9. The Dow Chemical Vietnam LLC
17.2.10. Schomburg Vietnam Co., Ltd
18. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Sika Limited (Vietnam)
- BASF Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- GCP Vietnam Company Limited
- Mapei Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- Vietnam Henkel Adhesive Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Flowcrete Vietnam
- Fosroc Vietnam
- H.B. Fuller International Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Vietnam LLC
- Schomburg Vietnam Co., Ltd