With so many good problem solving tools available for root cause investigations, it is often overwhelming to select the best tool. This webinar begins by identifying the criteria an investigator would use for selecting the Is / Is Not tool. It identifies and explains the process steps. The participant will understand how the quality of each step is a prerequisite for the success of the next step.
The result is that the identified likely root cause is tested using the investigation data to confirm if it is the root cause. We’ll also look at how to avoid missteps that impede the successful application of the tool. Whether you are brand new to an investigation discipline, are building investigation teams or need to brush up on your skill set, this webinar will build skills that you will be able to apply immediately.
At the end of this Is/Is Not webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize problem solving/investigation situations that are best suited for its use.
- Identify critical components of the process.
- Explain the importance of each step.
- Conduct an investigation using the tool.
- Identify a likely root cause and test it against investigation data.