This Genetic Technology TOE depicts life sciences trends across digital innovations, including, digital genomics and artificial intelligence (AI)-driven medicine. Clinical trials for Propeller Health Platform is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Digital Innovations Transforming Healthcare
2. Recent Advances in Digital Health
- Transforming the Future of Clinical Genomics
- Using Digital Platforms to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
- Improving Chronic Respiratory Disease with Digital Medicines
- AI-enabled Healthcare Platform Driving Clinical Decisions
3. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis for Propeller Health Platform
- Key Contacts