This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in production of bioplastic for packaging applications and seawater fermentation process enabling to reduce water footprint in bioethanol production. The TOE also focuses on an alternative approach to utilize enzymes for designing novel tailored semisynthetic biocatalysts for hydrogen processing. It also profiles an innovation focusing on potential of nanobots to neutralize biochemical attacks. The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Biocatalysts, Bioplastics, Seawater Fermentation, and Enzymes Utilization
- Synthetic DNA-based Biocatalyst to Process Hydrogen
- Seawater Fermentation Improves Bioethanol Production
- Nerve Agents Neutralized by Nanobots
- Bio-copolyester for Plastic Packaging Applications
- Biodegradable Plastic Bag Made from Cassava
- Industry Contacts