Adjustment Models in 3D Geomatics and Computational Geophysics: With MATLAB Examples, Volume Four introduces a complete package of theoretical and practical subjects in adjustment computations relating to Geomatics and geophysical applications, particularly photogrammetry, surveying, remote sensing, GIS, cartography, and geodesy. Supported by illustrating figures and solved examples with MATLAB codes, the book provides clear methods for processing 3D data for accurate and reliable results. Problems cover free net adjustment, adjustment with constraints, blunder detection, RANSAC, robust estimation, error propagation, 3D co-registration, image pose determination, and more.
- Covers both the theory and practice of using adjustment techniques in a wide variety of modern applications in Geomatics
- Presents topics on the Kalman filter, Robust estimation, Levenberg Marquardt technique, and many other vital applications in the context of Geomatics and photogrammetry
- Provides 75 solved problems in detail, especially related to 3-dimensional applications of Geomatics
- Offers MATLAB codes to strengthen understanding and give readers up-to-date knowledge on information science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Statistical Introduction 2. Propagation of Errors 3. Least Squares Adjustment Procedures 4. Common Observation Models and Their Adjustment in Geomatics 5. Adjustment Using General Observation Model 6. Adjustment with Constraints 7. Unified Approach of Least Squares 8. Fitting Geometric Primitives with Least Squares 9. 3D Transformation and Co-Registration 10. Kalman Filter 11. Introduction to Adjustment with Levenberg-Marquardt Method 12. Post Analysis in Adjustment Computations
Appendix: MATLAB Code for Generic 2D Geodetic Networks Adjustment References