This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in natural refrigerants, plant breeding techniques for plant cultivation with enhanced starch yield, and data-driven framework based on machine learning to control metabolism regulations. The TOE also focuses on alternative approach to improve biofuel production, such as nanocatalysts for continuous flow conversion of biowaste to biofuel, and a novel technique for manipulating small cell structures to work as nanoreactors to convert sugar into fuel.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Innovations in Natural Refrigerants, Plant Breeding Techniques, Biofuels Production, and Metabolism Regulations
Recent Developments in Natural Refrigerants, Plant Breeding Techniques, Biofuels Production, and Metabolism Regulations
- Natural Refrigerants with Environmental and Economic Advantages
- Nanocatalysts for Producing Biofuel from Organic Waste
- Plant Breeding Technique Accelerates Amylose-free Plant Cultivation
- Bacteria Designed as Nanoreactors to Boost Production of Biofuels
- Machine Learning Algorithms for Metabolism Regulation
- Industry Contacts