This issue of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers innovations in graphene-based coatings and omniphobic coatings.
The TOE includes a Hybrid re-bar graphene with improved fracture toughness, a biomimetic hierarchical smart coating with graphene oxide, and a graphene nanoribbon-based composite coating for de-icing. A graphene coating that exhibits ability to control water evaporation, a short-chain polymer-based omniphobic coating for fabrics are also profiled.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries.
This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Graphene-Based Coatings
- Omniphobic Coatings
- Hybrid Re-Bar Graphene
- Biomimetic Hierarchical Smart Coating
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Nanoribbo
- Composite Coating
- Advancements in Graphene-based Coatings and Omniphobic Coatings
- Hybrid Re-bar Graphene with Improved Fracture Toughness
- Biomimetic Hierarchical Smart Coating with Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Nanoribbon-based Composite Coating for De-icing
- Graphene Coating Exhibits Ability to Control Water Evaporation
- Short-chain Polymer-based Omniphobic Coating for Fabrics
- Key Contacts