- Trends in artificial intelligence partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Artificial intelligence partnering contract documents
- Top artificial intelligence deals by value
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter artificial intelligence partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors artificial intelligencetechnology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest artificial intelligence, oligonucletides including aptamers agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all artificial intelligence partnering deals announced since 2010 including financial terms where available including over 440 links to online deal records of actual artificial intelligence partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading artificial intelligence deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active artificial intelligence dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in artificial intelligence dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of artificial intelligence deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of artificial intelligence partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 lists artificial intelligence deals by technology type.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of artificial intelligence partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. The chapter is organized by specific artificial intelligence technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by artificial intelligence partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and artificial intelligence partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in artificial intelligence partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of artificial intelligence technologies and products.
Global Artificial Intelligence Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to artificial intelligence trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Artificial Intelligence Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in artificial intelligence dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of artificial intelligence deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 500 artificial intelligence deals
- The leading artificial intelligence deals by value since 2014
- Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers since 2014
- The leading artificial intelligence partnering resources
In Global Artificial Intelligence Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in artificial intelligence dealmaking
2.2. Artificial intelligence partnering over the years
2.3. Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers
2.4. Artificial intelligence partnering by deal type
2.5. Artificial intelligence partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for artificial intelligence partnering
2.6.1 Artificial intelligence partnering headline values
2.6.2 Artificial intelligence deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Artificial intelligence deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Artificial intelligence royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading artificial intelligence deals
3.2. Top artificial intelligence deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers
4.2. Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers
4.3. Most active artificial intelligence partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Artificial intelligence contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Artificial intelligence contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Artificial intelligence dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Artificial intelligence deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Artificial intelligence deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Artificial intelligence deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Artificial intelligence deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
Table of figures
Figure 1: Artificial intelligence partnering since 2010
Figure 2: Active artificial intelligence dealmaking activity since 2010
Figure 3: Artificial intelligence partnering by deal type since 2010
Figure 4: Artificial intelligence partnering by disease type since 2010
Figure 5: Artificial intelligence deals with a headline value
Figure 6: Artificial intelligence deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: Artificial intelligence deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: Artificial intelligence deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top artificial intelligence deals by value since 2010
Figure 10: Most active artificial intelligence dealmakers since 2010
Figure 11: Online partnering resources
Figure 12: Forthcoming partnering events
- 1ST Biotherapeutics
- A*STAR Bioinformatics Institute
- A.I. Squared
- A2A Pharmaceuticals
- Abramson Cancer Center
- Adapt Analytics
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Adventus Ventures
- Aiforia Technologies
- Alberta Innovates Bio Solutions
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures
- Align Technology
- Alliance For Clinical Trials In Oncology
- ALS Association
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- Amitech Solutions
- Analytics Engines
- Ares Genetics
- ARUP Laboratories
- Atrapos Therapeutics
- Auron Therapeutics
- Automation Anywhere
- Avera Health
- AXA PPP healthcare
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bay Labs
- BCG Digital Ventures
- BC Platforms
- Becton Dickinson
- Benson Hill Biosystems
- BERG Analytics
- BlackThorn Therapeutics
- Blockshine Technology
- Body Labs
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Broad Institute
- Brown University
- BullFrog AI
- C4X Discovery
- Cancer Genetics
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals
- Cardinal Analytx Solutions
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Cellgen Diagnostics
- Centre Leon Berard
- Charles River Laboratories
- CHDI Foundation
- Chemi Pharmaceutical
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Health System
- China Oncology Focus
- Christian Doppler Research Association
- City of Hope
- CLEW Medical
- Clinical Research Strategies
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- Cognetivity Neurosciences
- Cohen Veterans Bioscience
- Columbia University
- Concerto HealthAI
- Consortium AI
- Control Flo Medical
- Cures Within Reach
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- DASH Analytics
- DEEP 6 AI
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.