This month's Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations on digitalization solutions in reservoir monitoring, pipeline monitoring, hydraulic fracturing, and drilling fluids that enable cost reduction and efficiency improvement in oil and gas industry. The TOE further covers membrane technologies that improve quality of water used in the oil and gas industry and enable waste water reuse.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Keywords: Zonal isolation, digital twin, subsea integrity, anomaly detection, reservoir modeling, artificial intelligence, autonomous set point management, rheology modifier, organoclay, corrosion monitoring
1. Recent Developments in Oilfield Digitalization, Hydraulic Fracturing, Anomaly Detection, Water Treatment, Drilling Fluids, Reservoir and Pipeline Monitoring
- Zonal Isolation Technology Enables Efficient Hydraulic Fracturing
- Improved Oilfield Operation with Predictive Analytics Software
- Reduced Subsea Inspection Costs with Anomaly Detection App
- Machine Learning Algorithm Enables Better Reservoir Modeling
- Innovative Water Treatment Technology for Oilfields
- Unique Artificial Intelligence Technology Reduces Production Cost
- Rheology Modifier Improves Properties of Oil Drilling Fluids
- Downhole Monitoring System Maximizes Production for Oilfields
- Corrosion Monitoring System Improves Pipeline Availability
- Newly Developed Membrane Helps Treat Oily Waste Water
- Industry Contacts