Middle East and AfricaSports Nutrition Market Dynamics
In South Africa, consumers are becoming increasingly conscious about their health due to which demand for health and wellness products-including dietary supplements, sports nutrition and herbal medicines-have seen strong growth in the past decade. Unlike other categories, private labels are particularly strong in sports nutrition market.
Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Segmentation
Middle East and Africa sports nutrition market is segmented on the basis of type and distribution channel. Sports Nutrition supplement market is no longer limited to athletes or fitness professionals. It has been extended to people who visit gym daily and health conscious individuals.
Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Regional Market Analysis
Middle East and Africa sports nutrition market is geographically segmented into South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Rest of Middle East and Africa. UAE market has shown prominent growth in the market due to presence of global manufacturers in the region.
Key Developments in the Market
- July 2016 - Ascendis Health made separate acquisitions of two European health and care business, Remedica Holdings and Scitec International, as the company’s growth strategy on International platform.
Major Players: Ascendis Health, MuscleSport International, Adcock Ingram, Ascendis Health, Bayer S.A. Cipla S.A., Inova Pharmaceuticals, Nativa Pty, SA Natural Products and Vital Health Foods
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet (in Excel).
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service Team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness-Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Dynamics
4. Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Sports Food
4.1.2 Sports Drink
4.1.3 Sports Supplements
4.2 By Distribution Channel
4.2.2 Convenience Stores
4.2.3 Health Stores
4.2.4 Online Channel
5. Sports Nutrition Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 South Africa Sports Nutrition Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Sports Nutrition Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. Middle East and Africa Sports Nutrition Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Ascendis Health
7.2 MuscleSport International
7.3 Adcock Ingram
7.4 Ascendis Health
7.5 Bayer S.A.
7.6 Cipla S.A.
7.7 Inova Pharmaceuticals
7.8 Nativa Pty
7.9 SA Natural Products
7.10 Vital Health Foods