North America Functional Beverage Market Dynamics
Changing consumer preferences and increasing popularity of exotic drinks are some major factors which are promoting the growth of functional beverages in North America.
Manufacturers identified the most promising beverage in the market as unsweetened carbonated water as consumers are ditching soda water for healthier options. But one of the constraints that they face is maintaining the stability of the natural ingredients used while processing the beverage and provide a certain sustainability (Color, flavor, taste, suspension) over the product’s shelf life.
North America Functional Beverage Market Segmentation
In North America, Meal-replacement and weight loss beverages are more popular as the benefits in digestion, satiety and weight loss; energy drinks and sports drinks are consumed because they promote increased hydration and energy, and plant-based drinks and teas promote antioxidant and immune properties.
North America Functional Beverage Market Regional Analysis
North America is the largest market for functional beverages as it contains innovative varieties of drinks that are customized for all age groups and meet the changing consumer preference.This growth is due to America’s largest market backed by the high per capita income along with the presence of large competitive and innovative players operating in the country’s Functional Beverages market.
Key Developments in the Market
- July 2018 - Role Iced Tea relaunched their brand line with no added sugar drinks.
- November 2017 - Beverage brand wow expanded its product range with the launch of its new drink containing activated charcoal, Dark Detox. It is there second product in the functional beverage segment.
Major Players: PepsiCo Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Ocean Spray, Red Bull GmbH and Campbell Soup Company among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet (in Excel).
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service Team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. North America Functional Beverage Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness-Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. North America Functional Beverage Market Dynamics
4. North America Functional Beverage Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 Energy Drinks
4.1.2 Fortified Juice
4.1.3 Sports Drinks
4.1.4 Dairy and Dairy Alternative Drinks
4.2 By Sales Channel
4.2.3 Health Stores
4.2.4 Convenience Stores
4.2.5 Online Retailing
5. Functional Beverage Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 North America Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 US Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 Canada Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Mexico Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.5 Rest of North America Functional Beverage Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. North America Functional Beverage Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 PepsiCo Inc.
7.2 Unilever Plc
7.3 Koios Beverage Corp
7.4 New Age Beverages Corporation
7.5 Monster Beverage Corporation
7.6 Celsius Holdings, Inc.
7.7 Reed's, Inc.
7.8 Ocean Spray
7.9 The Coca-Cola Company
7.10 Campbell Soup Company
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Unilever Plc
- Koios Beverage Corp
- New Age Beverages Corporation
- Monster Beverage Corporation
- Celsius Holdings, Inc.
- Reed's, Inc.
- Ocean Spray
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Campbell Soup Company