The global fruit & vegetable juice market is projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 9.1%, during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
There are many emerging players and new entrants in the fruit & vegetable juices market who are trying to capture a significant share of the market by focusing on varied tastes, flavors, and preferences specific to a region. This is a major factor which is affecting their decisions on where to source fruits from and also how to shape their brand positioning strategies. Prominent manufacturers of processed fruits and vegetables juice are focusing on offering blended juices with natural flavors.In recent times, several emerging players have been focusing on their strategy of targeting mass as well as capture premium consumer segment in order to beat the competition and become the market leader. The emergence of products claiming to be diet juices and no-sweetener juices are promising developments in the market.
Fruit & Vegetable Juice Market Dynamics
Consumption of soft drinks such as non-alcoholic beverages, cola, flavored sodas, and others has been observed to be reducing globally. These drinks have no nutritional value in them as compared to the fruit and vegetable juices available in the market. High sugar content, artificial coloring, phosphoric acid, artificial sweeteners, and caffeine content are some of the main ingredients in such drinks that can cause an array of negative effects in our bodies.The growth of the global juice & vegetable juice market is entirely dependent on the geographical distribution and availability of vegetables and fruits. In the beverage industry, juices constitutes the most sought out and the most competitive segment
Factors like surge in demand for convenient and healthy food options, rise in the number of juice bars, and new product launches are driving the growth of the fruit and vegetable juice market. Millennial are very interested in experimenting and consume a variety of juices, which has propelled manufacturers to come up with new products. Vegetable juices are the most consumed juices because of their low calorie content and nutritional benefits.
Fruit & Vegetable Juice Market Segmentation
Global fruit and vegetable juice market is segmented on the basis of product, preparation, distribution channel and geography.
On the basis of product, the market can be segmented into fruit juice, vegetable juice and fruit & vegetable blend. Fruit & vegetable blend is what the manufacturers are focusing on in the present situation due to change in consumer preferences. On the basis of preparation, juices can either be processed and manufactured which is done by companies, or can also be freshly prepared at homes or shops.
Fruit and vegetable juice market can further be segmented on the basis of distribution channels as online channels, supermarket/hypermarket, independent retailers and convenience stores. The juices through the online channel is set to grow during the forecast period with the rising number of internet users.
Fruit & Vegetable Juice Market Regional Analysis
Manufacturers of fruit and vegetable juice are likely to gain growth opportunities from the growing consumption in developing countries. The leading markets for juices are the U.S., Japan, and Europe as they have a high consumption of juices. In Asia Pacific region, countries like China, India, Japan and Australia are stimulating major sales.
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2018 - Tropicana introduced 2 new product lines “Tropicana Kids and Tropicana Coco Blends”. Tropicana Kids is made up of 45% real fruit juice and mixed with filtered water, with no sweeteners or artificial flavors while Tropicana coco blends is concoction of fruit juice and coconut water.
- January 2018 - Coca-Cola is planning to launch its fruit juice line “Rani Float” in India, due to rising consumer interest in the segment. It is already a popular drink in Middle East and soon will be launched in major Indian cities.
Fruit & Vegetable Juice Market Competitive Landscape
Big companies face intense competition from local players in every geographic region. The small scale manufacturers’ price their products lesser than what the market leaders are doing which distributes the market share.
Major Players: Welch’s, Del Monte, Nestle, PepsiCo, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group Inc., Coca-Cola Co., and Citrus World, among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst supports along with the Market Estimates sheet (in Excel).
Customization of the Report
- Value chain analysis
- Consumer behavior analysis in country level
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service Team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Research Phases
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Market
2. Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Industry Attractiveness-Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
2.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
2.2.5 Degree of Competition
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Juice Cleanse Diet is the New Trend
3.1.2 Innovative Packaging Being Adopted by the Companies
3.2.1 Cross-Contamination of Raw Unprocessed Juices
3.2.2 Presence of High Sugar Content and Artificial Substances in Juices
3.3.1 Differentiation in Terms of Product Innovation
4. Market Segmentation and Analysis
4.1.1 Fruit Juices
4.1.2 Fruit & Vegetable Blends
4.1.3 Vegetable Juices
4.2.1 Commercially Processed Juice
4.2.2 Freshly Prepared Juice
4.3 Distribution Channel
4.3.1 Online Channel
4.3.3 Independent Retailers
4.3.4 Convenience Stores
5. Regional Market Analysis
5.1 North America
5.1.1 United States
5.1.4 Rest of North America
5.2.2 United Kingdom
5.2.6 Rest of Europe
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4 South America
5.4.3 Rest of South America
5.5 Middle East & Africa
5.5.1 South Africa
5.5.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6. Competitve Landscape
6.1 Strategies Adopted by Key players
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Dabur India Ltd.
7.2 Golden Circle
7.3 Dr Pepper Snapple Group
7.4 Ocean Spray
7.5 Welch Food Inc
7.6 Grimmway Farms
7.7 Campbell Soup Company
7.8 Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc.
7.9 PepsiCo Inc
7.10 Coca-Cola Company
7.11 ITC Ltd.
7.12 Citrus World