Emerging and Reemerging Viral Pathogens presents both new research information about the viruses and their impact to the scientific community, as provides a reference book on these viruses in human, animal and vegetal as well as interspecies interaction filed to the scientific community.
Focusing on these three main axes, and the drug, vaccine and bioinformatical strategies against these viruses it gives the reader a smooth understanding in the transmission of the consolidated information. Emerging and Reemerging Viral Pathogens creates awareness that the appearance of new transmissible pathogens is a global risk and highlights the need to adopt shared policies for the prevention and control of infectious diseases.
- Covers most emerging viral disease in human, animal and plant
- Provides the most recent advanced tools and techniques in molecular virology and in computational and modelling viruses
- Creates awareness that the appearance of new transmissible pathogens is a global risk
- Highlights the need to adopt shared policies for the prevention and control of infectious diseases
1. Arenaviral hemorrhagic fevers (including Lassa Fever) 2. Filoviral diseases (including Ebola and Marburg) 3. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) coronaviral diseases: Highly pathogenic (such as (SARS)) 4. Zika virus 5. HPV 6. VIH 7. IBV 8. Poliovirus 9. Hepatitis 10. Polyomavirus 11. Norovires 12. Infuenzaviruse 13. Kemerovovirus 14. Nipah and related henipaviral diseases 15. Rift Valley Fever (RVF) 16. Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (SFTS) 17. Crimean-congo Hermorrhagic fever virus 18. Lassa fever virus 19. Nipah virus 20. Chikunguya virus 21. Plant viruses 22. DC SIGN Receptors and antiviral 23. Animal viruses 24. Bioinformatics and computational Modelling in virology 25. Chemoinformatics and virology 26. Recent advanced in viral vaccines strategies others
He has published 61 journals articles and is editorial board member of the journal: Infectious Agents and Cancer. Laboratory of Virology Microbiology, Quality, Biotechnologies/Eco-Toxicology and Biodiversity, Faculty of Sciences and Techniques, Mohammedia, Hassan II University of Casablanca, Morocco. Professor in Virology and Oncology, at the University of Casablanca and Director of the Quality and Medical Biotechnologies Team.