This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, digital twin, and advanced analytics. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as manufacturing, supply chain, heavy industries, retail, and customer service.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets.
These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Emerging ICT Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Analytics
- Machine Learning Platform for Automated Data Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence-based Edge Analytics to Produce Real-time Insights from Data
- Cross Channel Analytics and Marketing Automation Solution
- Blockchain-powered Food Traceability Solution
- AI and Gig Economy Powered Customer Service Platform
- Applying Advanced Analytics to Generate Insights from IoT Data
- Creating Digital Twins of Enterprise Assets for Accurate Analysis
- Using Advanced Analytics to Generate Competitive Intelligence
- Leveraging Machine Data to Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Accelerating Time to Insights by Eliminating Lengthy Analytics Functions
- Industry Contacts