This edition of TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, augmented reality, and Big Data. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as manufacturing, healthcare, retail, drug development, and automotive.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more.
Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Emerging ICT Innovations in the Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Automotive Sectors
- Using Reinforcement Learning to Enable Life-like Animations
- Making AI Deployments Easier by Automating Labeling and Annotation
- Robots Using Reinforcement Learning to Learn from Humans
- Overcoming the Limits of Pre-programming of Robots Using ML
- Accelerating AI Deployments for Autonomous Systems
- AI-powered Demand Management Solution for Retailers
- Predictive Analytics Solution to Accelerate Drug Development
- Advanced Analytics Solutions to Process Manufacturing Data
- ML-based Analytics Platform for Healthcare Organizations
- Holistic Modular Software Platform to Streamline Manufacturing Processes
- Augmented Reality-enabled Surgical Navigation System
- AI-based Platform to Handle Big Data Challenges
- Machine Learning-based Risk Modeling and Monitoring Platform
- AI-based Product Life Cycle Management Platform
- Car-as-a-Wallet Service for Secure Payment Transactions through Cars
2. Industry Contacts