Electric Vehicles have been penetrating the passenger vehicle market significantly, but what is the story for commercial vehicles? Motivations and incentives are different in this sector where latest-and-greatest pales in comparison to ROI. Within PTR’s e-Mobility segment, this new database has been designed to look deeper into these vehicles, complimenting both the EV Charging Infrastructure (EVSE) Service as well as the Battery Benchmark Service.
PTR has focused on the six major segments of the commercial vehicle market. Many segments have different drivers and market dynamics, not to mention a myriad of OEMs providing solutions.
Commercial & Off-Highway Vehicle Segmentations Covered:
1. Agricultural Vehicles
2. Buses & Coaches
3. Construction Vehicles
4. Forklifts (Industrial Trucks)
5. Lightweight Commercial Vehicles - LCVs (Incl. Vans & Delivery Vehicles)
- United States
- Rest of Americas
- Rest of APAC
What is Included
- Dataset with vehicle units for both conventional and electrified commercial vehicles in above six segments (see next pg.)
- Power BI Dashboard for interactive analytics on the data to support quick analysis on the dataset
- Market Share of top manufacturers (OEMs) by each vehicle segment.
- Live dashboards for quick access to industry news, important sources and update log.
- Analyst comments on key market trends.
Tab 1. Total Market of all fuel types
Tab 2. Segment-specific all fuel types
Tab 3. Electrification Growth
Tab 4. Electrification Penetration
Tab 5. Market Shares
Tab 6. Segment Snapshot
Tab 7. Definitions
Tab 8. Methodology
Board 1. Company Links
Board 2. Industry News
Board 3. Service Roadmap/Additions
List of Exhibits
1. Segmented Units by Year 2018-2024
2. Segmented Units by Region 2018-2024
3. Cumulated, Segmented Units by Year 2018-2024
4. Cumulated Market Share by Segment
5. Annual Truck Market by Region 2018-2024
6. Annual Bus Market by Region 2018-2024
7. Annual LCV Market by Region 2018-2024
8. Annual Agriculture Market by Region 2018-2024
9. Annual Construction Market by Region 2018-2024
10. Annual Forklift Market by Region 2018-2024
11. Electrified Truck Growth by Region 2018-2024
12. Electrified Bus Growth by Region 2018-2024
13. Electrified LCV Growth by Region 2018-2024
14. Electrified Agriculture Growth by Region 2018-2024
15. Electrified Construction Growth by Region 2018-2024
16. Electrified Forklift Growth by Region 2018-2024
17. Annual Electrified versus All Fuel-types Truck Percentage by Region 2018-2024
18. Annual Electrified versus All Fuel-types Bus Percentage by Region 2018-2024
19. Annual Electrified versus All Fuel-types LCV Percentage by Region 2018-2024
20. Annual Electrified versus All Fuel-types Agriculture Percentage by Region 2018-2024
21. Annual Electrified versus All Fuel-types Construction Percentage by Region 2018-2024
22. Annual Electrified versus All Fuel-types Forklift Percentage by Region 2018-2024
23. Agriculture Market Shares 2017
24. Bus Market Shares 2017
25. Construction Market Shares 2017
26. Forklift Market Shares 2017
27. LCV Market Shares 2017
28. Truck Market Shares 2017
- AGCO Corporation
- Amalgamations Group
- Anhui Forklift Truck Group
- Ashok Leyland
- CNH Industrial
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Claas Group
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Daimler Group
- Deere & Company
- Dongfeng Motor
- Doosan Corporation
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Groupe PSA
- Groupe Renault
- Hangcha Group
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling
- Jungheinrich AG
- Kion Group
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Liebherr Group
- Mahindra Group
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co.
- Navistar International
- Nissan Motor Co.
- PACCAR Inc.
- SAIC Motor Corporation
- SDF Group
- Sany Heavy Industry Co.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- TATA Motors
- Toyota Group
- Volkswagen Group
- Volvo Group
- XCMG Group
- Xiamen King Long Motor Group
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co.
- Zhongtong Bus Holding Co.