This issue of Medical Clinics, Guest Edited by Dr. Kerry B. Dunbar, is devoted to Gastroenterology. Articles in this issue include: Proton Pump Inhibitors: What the Internist Needs to Know; Management of Refractory GERD; Colonoscopy, Polypectomy, and the Risk of Bleeding; Pancreatic Cysts: Sinister Findings or 'Incidentalomas'?; The Future of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Treatment; Effective Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome; The Revolution in Treatment of Hepatitis C; Diet and the Role of Food in GI Symptoms; Eosinophilic Esophagitis; Colorectal Cancer Screening: Is Colonoscopy the Best Option?; Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity; Management of Chronic Pancreatitis; and Helping Patients with Gastroparesis.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. PPI Refractory Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
3. Colonoscopy, Polypectomy, and the Risk of Bleeding
4. Pancreatic Cysts: Sinister Findings or Incidentalomas?
5. The Future of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Treatment
6. Irritable Bowel Syndrome: What Treatments Really Work
7. The Revolution in Treatment of Hepatitis C
8. Gastroenterology for the Internist: Diet and the Role of Food in Common Gastrointestinal Diseases
9. Eosinophilic Esophagitis
10. Colorectal Cancer Screening: Is Colonoscopy the Best Option?
11. Who should be Gluten-Free? A Review for the General Practitioner
12. The Management of Chronic Pancreatitis
13. Helping Patients with Gastroparesis