Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast facility management market size in Saudi Arabia.
- To categorize the market by service type - property, cleaning, security, support, catering and others; by end-user - commercial, industrial and residential; and by region – Makkah, Riyadh, Eastern Province and Rest of Saudi Arabia.
- To understand major policy changes and regulations impacting the Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market.
- To perform pricing analysis and identify major drivers of the Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market.
- To identify and profile major companies in facility management market in Saudi Arabia.
To analyze and forecast the Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market, both top down and bottom up approach were considered. Multiple employees of companies operating in the FM market have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to understand historical and present trends. Moreover, a detailed and in-depth scrutiny of data by service, by end-user and by region was carried out to understand factors that could impact the demand for facility management services in Saudi Arabia.
A brief study of the major players in the facility management market was carried out to collect information such as investments and expected year of ongoing infrastructure projects along with the expansion plans of various other infrastructure and construction projects in the country. To prepare the report, data was also studied from various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on facility management market, World Bank Economic Data, OPEC annual statistical bulletin 2018, General Authority of Statistics, Saudi Vision 2030 and several other statistical documents.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management service providers and other stakeholders
- Major end-users of facility management services in industrial, commercial and residential segments
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management market
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market has been segmented into the following categories:
Market, by Service:
- Eastern Province
- Rest of Saudi Arabia
- Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of type of services provided by them.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Saudi Arabia Facility Management Market Outlook
5.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders
5.2. Market Size & Forecast
5.2.1. By Value
5.3. Market Share & Forecast
5.3.1. By Service (Property, Cleaning, Security, Support, Catering & Others)
5.3.2. By End User (Commercial, Residential & Industrial)
5.3.3. By Region (Makkah, Riyadh, Eastern Province & Rest of Saudi Arabia)
5.3.4. By Company
5.4. Saudi Arabia Facility Management Market Attractiveness Index
5.4.1. By Service
5.4.2. By End User
5.4.3. By Region
6. Saudi Arabia Property Facility Management Service Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By End User
6.2.2. By Region
7. Saudi Arabia Cleaning Facility Management Service Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By End User
7.2.2. By Region
8. Saudi Arabia Security Facility Management Service Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By End User
8.2.2. By Region
9. Saudi Arabia Support Facility Management Service Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End User
9.2.2. By Region
10. Saudi Arabia Catering Facility Management Service Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By End User
10.2.2. By Region
11. Price Point Analysis
11.1. Cost of Spending in Saudi Arabia
11.1.3. AC Service
11.1.4. Electrical Service
11.1.5. Pest Control
11.1.6. Masonry Service
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
13.1. Growing Focus on Sustainability
13.2. Technology Integration
13.3. Integration of Facility Management in Building Design
13.4. Increasing Focus on Outsourcing
13.5. Booming Internet of Things (IoT) Market
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Company Profiles
16.1.1. Saudi EMCOR Company Ltd (EFS Facility Management)
16.1.2. Khidmah LLC
16.1.4. Enova Facilities Management Services LLC
16.1.5. Saudi Oger Ltd.
16.1.6. Rezayat Facilities Management
16.1.7. Musanadah Facilities Management Co. Ltd.
16.1.8. Nesma Trading Co. Ltd.
16.1.9. Advanced Facilities Management
16.1.10. Petrojana Facilities Management
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Saudi EMCOR Company Ltd (EFS Facility Management)
- Khidmah LLC
- Enova Facilities Management Services LLC
- Saudi Oger Ltd.
- Rezayat Facilities Management
- Musanadah Facilities Management Co. Ltd.
- Nesma Trading Co. Ltd.
- Advanced Facilities Management
- Petrojana Facilities Management