General Medical Semiology Guide, Part Two is the second volume in a two volume set that provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology. Highly illustrated with many original images from the author's daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers. Each chapter contains a specific questionnaire of important questions that should be asked of patients in different situations to obtain valuable information that will assist in both medical thinking and in the formulation of diagnoses. Part Two covers topics on how to examine primary and secondary skin lesions, hair changes, nails, lymph nodes, breasts, and more.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of medical semiology for proper patient diagnosis
- Contains original, real-world clinical cases from medical practice
- Provides visual and diagnostic aides that present rare, special situations and difficult to find diseases
- Examines primary and secondary skin lesions, hair changes, nails, lymph nodes, breasts, and more
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Skin Lesions 2. Changes in Hair 3. The Nails 4. Nutritional Status 5. Subcutaneous Edema 6. Collateral Circulation 7. Lymph Node System 8. The Osteoarticular System 9. Fever 10. The Semiology of the Breast
Dr. Manuela Stoicescu is a Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor and Assistant Professor of the Medical Disciplines Department in the University of Oradea in Romania. She is Member of Romanian Society of Internal Medicine, Member of Romanian Society of Cardiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Member of the Balcanic Society of Medicine.
She has been an invited speaker at 24 International Conferences, is an editorial board member for three ISSN Journals in the US and published four books in both English and Romanian.