The report details the timeline of key developments in Brexit and an analysis of the impact of eight potential outcomes on areas ranging from free trade to Irish Backstop.
The report further documents its Top 5 predictions on the impact of Brexit on banks and FinTechs, as well as suggests key focus areas financial institutions should address in order to survive the consequences of Brexit. The recommended approach can help banks and FinTechs focus their efforts and resources to effectively continue operations in both the UK and EU regions while minimizing the risks and retaining customers. The approach was developed based on internal analysis and extensive discussions with banks and technology suppliers.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report provides an overview and timeline of the key developments related to Brexit.
- The report analyses the potential outcomes of Brexit and its impact on the trade of services.
- The report discusses the impact of Brexit on Banks and FinTechs.
- Recommendations on how Banks and FinTechs can prepare for Brexit.
- Complementary 1-hour analyst call with the report
If you are a Bank Tech team member, make the right supplier selection by reading this report. If you are a Supplier, understand the market better and be more competitive. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgeable. And if you are an Investor, use this to make the right investment decision.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Brexit: Key developments and milestones
- Developments so far
- Potential Outcomes
- Key trends driving the growth of Digital Lending
- Bottlenecks in Digital Lending Landscape
- Impact on Banks and FinTechs
- How are Banks and Fintech’s preparing for Brexit
- Further Reading
- Open Banking
- About the Authors