1h Free Analyst TimeSuccess Case Study: Epigamia
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"Success Case Study: Epigamia" is part of the author's Success and Failures case study series, which explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. The case study takes a closer look at how Epigamia got health-conscious young Indian urbanites hooked on its brand of flavored yogurt.
Epigamia achieved success in India's highly competitive dairy market, where yogurt is considered to be extremely niche. Launched in 2015 as India's first Greek yogurt brand, the product line's sales reached 3 million units a month by 2018. The brand succeeded among young urbanites, where big multinational brands have failed.
- It is important to understand the strong local influence over consumer choices of food/drinks.
- Highlighting specific attributes that make a product unique can justify a premium positioning and entice experiential consumers.
- Introducing a "local" spin will encourage a wider audience to try a new product when introducing unfamiliar concepts, recipes, and so on.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the author's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Introduction
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: