In the laboratory of nature, they carry out complex organic syntheses with ease to manufacture complicated chemical compounds with an amazing degree of accuracy, structures and characteristics. The different properties of the plants and their products are due to the presence of chemical compounds in them.
A number of compounds belonging to different classes have already been isolated and characterized. The aim of this book is to provide a simple, concise and collective description about the isolation and characterization of chemical compounds from the different parts of the plants. This book will be immensely useful to students, researchers, academicians, scientists, industrialists, and the people who are interested in the field of phytochemistry.
2. Essentials of Chromatography
3. Introduction to Spectroscopy
4. Chemicals from Plants
5. Chemical Constituents of Some Useful Plants
6. Analysis of Essential Oils from Some Plants
7. Analysis of Fatty Oils from the Seeds of Some Forest Plants