Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Incident & Emergency Management to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Solution, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Disaster Recovery Solution, Geospatial Solution, and Situational Awareness Solution.
On the basis of System, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Emergency/Mass Notification System, Fire and Hazmat, Geospatial, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, and Web-Based Emergency Management System.
On the basis of Service, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Consulting, Emergency Operation Center Design and Integration, Public Information Services, and Training and Simulation.
On the basis of Communication System, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Emergency Response Radars, First Responder Tools, Satellite Assisted Equipment, and Vehicle-Ready Gateways.
On the basis of Simulation, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Hazard Propagation Simulation Tools, Incident and Evacuation Simulation Tools, and Traffic Simulation Systems.
On the basis of Vertical, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Commercial and Industrial, Defense and Military, Education, Energy and Utilities, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Transportation and Logistics.
On the basis of Geography, the Incident & Emergency Management Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is examined across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is examined across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is examined across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market including Alert Technologies Inc., Collins Aerospace, Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc, Grey Wall Software, LLC, Haystax Technology, Inc., Hexagon AB, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Juvare, LLC, Lockheed Martin Corporation, MissionMode Solutions, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., NEC Corporation, Siemens AG, and The Response Group.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Incident & Emergency Management Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Incident & Emergency Management Market?
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
2.2. Research Execution
2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
2.3. Research Outcome
2.3.1. Competitive Strategic Window
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Outlook
3.2. Solution Outlook
3.3. System Outlook
3.4. Service Outlook
3.5. Communication System Outlook
3.6. Simulation Outlook
3.7. Vertical Outlook
3.8. Geography Outlook
3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Incident & Emergency Management Market, By Geography
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Insights
6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Incident & Emergency Management Market, By Solution
7.2. Disaster Recovery Solution
7.3. Geospatial Solution
7.4. Situational Awareness Solution
8. Global Incident & Emergency Management Market, By System
8.2. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
8.3. Emergency/Mass Notification System
8.4. Fire and Hazmat
8.6. Perimeter Intrusion Detection
8.7. Web-Based Emergency Management System
9. Global Incident & Emergency Management Market, By Service
9.3. Emergency Operation Center Design and Integration
9.4. Public Information Services
9.5. Training and Simulation
10. Global Incident & Emergency Management Market, By Communication System
10.2. Emergency Response Radars
10.3. First Responder Tools
10.4. Satellite Assisted Equipment
10.5. Vehicle-Ready Gateways
11. Global Incident & Emergency Management Market, By Simulation
11.2. Hazard Propagation Simulation Tools
11.3. Incident and Evacuation Simulation Tools
11.4. Traffic Simulation Systems
12. Global Incident & Emergency Management Market, By Vertical
12.2. Commercial and Industrial
12.3. Defense and Military
12.5. Energy and Utilities
12.7. Healthcare and Life Sciences
12.8. Transportation and Logistics
13. Americas Incident & Emergency Management Market
13.6. United States
14. Asia-Pacific Incident & Emergency Management Market
14.9. South Korea
15. Europe, Middle East & Africa Incident & Emergency Management Market
15.8. Saudi Arabia
15.9. South Africa
15.11. United Arab Emirates
15.12. United Kingdom
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis
16.4. Competitive Scenario
16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration & Partnership
16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
16.4.4. Investment & Funding
17. Company Usability Profiles
17.1. Alert Technologies Inc.
17.2. Collins Aerospace
17.3. Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc
17.4. Grey Wall Software, LLC
17.5. Haystax Technology, Inc.
17.6. Hexagon AB
17.7. Honeywell International Inc.
17.8. International Business Machines Corporation
17.9. Juvare, LLC
17.10. Lockheed Martin Corporation
17.11. MissionMode Solutions, Inc.
17.12. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
17.13. NEC Corporation
17.14. Siemens AG
17.15. The Response Group
18.1. Discussion Guide
18.2. Edition Details
18.3. License Details
18.4. Pricing Details
- Alert Technologies Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc
- Grey Wall Software, LLC
- Haystax Technology, Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- Honeywell International Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Juvare, LLC
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MissionMode Solutions, Inc.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Siemens AG
- The Response Group