- Presents flight control system integration tests and validation for large transport aircraft
- Includes the most advanced methods and technologies available
- Details the latest research and its applications
- Offers theoretical and practical guidance that engineers can use
- Considers the state-of-the-art and looks to the future of flight control system tests
1. Introduction 2. Equipment test and validation for flight control system 3. Software test and validation for flight control system 4. Flight control law and flying qualities evaluation 5. Tests of flight control subsystem 6. Integration and validation based on the 'iron bird' 7. Onboard-ground?aircraft?test of flight control system 8. Flight-test of flight control system 9. Airworthiness test and validation for flight control system 10. Current status and prospects for flight control system test and validation
Yakui Gao is professor at the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) First Aircraft Institute (FAI) in China. He is a special technical expert, and deputy chief designer. He is a member of the National Defence and Aviation Key Laboratory committee for integrated design of flight control systems and special sensing technology for condition monitoring, a distinguished research fellow at Shanghai Jiao Tong University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and a PhD supervisor at Northwestern Polytechnic University in China. He has published over 60 papers and books, and has accumulated more than 30 years of research experience in flight control systems and system simulation.
Professor An Gang has a long career in the technical research of flight control system design, simulation system design and system integration. His main research direction is flight control system design, simulation system design, system integration and test verification, etc. He has been awarded several prizes and honors, including 1 Second Prize, 1 Third Prize of Commission on Science, Technology, and Industry for National Defense (COSTIND); 3 Second Prizes, 2 Third Prizes of Aviation Industry Corporation of China, Ltd (AVIC); Second and Third Honors during the 10th Five-Year plan aviation science and technology research; Youth Science and Technology Prize in 1st Shaanxi Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics (SSAA); Outstanding Individual First Prize of detailed design drawings release and C-type article test, First Honor of prototype first flight in AVIC's National Major Special Projects. He has participated in the compilation of the book One Hundred Academicians One Hundred Books Series - Aerospace Science and Materials Science, and has published more than 10 scientific and technological papers
Professor Zhi Chaoyou has been engaged in the research of flight control system test and test technology for a long time. His main research direction is large and complex system test and test technology. He is the standing director of China Association of Computer Automated Measurement and Control Technology (CACAMAC), and the editorial board member of the journal Computer Measurement and Control. He has won 5 national invention patents, 2 Second Prizes and 3 Third Prizes of provincial Science and Technology Progress (STP). He is the author of the book Airborne Data Bus Technology and Its Application, and has published more than 100 scientific and technological papers.