1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"Huel - Success Case Study" is part of the author's Success & Failure case study series. It assesses the success of the convenience food brand and how it has used unique production methods and a well-executed social media strategy to stand out among the competition.
This report is part of the author's Success and Failures case study series, which explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. Convenience food brand Huel saw rapid growth since its 2015 establishment in the UK based predominately on online sales, and is currently selling to over 80 countries. The brand's combination of a strong social media presence and offer of easy-to-use nutrition closely aligns with behaviors and perceptions from a significant proportion of younger consumers.
- Interests in diet, health, wellness, and convenience from consumers helped Huel stand out from competitors with nutritionally rich, vegan-friendly, and easy-to-prepare products.
- The impact of social media dynamics on purchase decision has given the brand an opportunity to thrive in e-commerce.
- Use natural ingredients and claims in product strategy to align with consumer health and wellness concerns.
- Create easy-to-use products that are tailored to the modern consumer's fast-paced lifestyle.
- Build brand status online through strategic influencer partnerships.
Reasons to buy
- Use the author's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: