1h Free Analyst TimeMigrating Influence: TrendSights Analysis
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Migrating Influence: TrendSights Analysis, investigates in detail one of the 63 sub-trends that is covered as part of our TrendSights series of Consumer Insight studies. The analysis covers what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
Travel, the need for sustainable products, a high concern for health, and the ease of sharing information are exposing consumers globally to a variety of cultures. Consumers are increasingly connected to and influenced by foreign cultures and markets, leading to a shift in preferences and consumption experiences, which in turn is driving the transfer of innovation between emerging and developed markets, and also between Eastern and Western markets.
- Manufacturers are being inspired to migrate ingredients between Eastern and Western cultures and emerging and developed markets as consumer demand for variety and openness to experimentation increases migration between East and West
- In developed markets in the East such as in parts of Asia (e.g. Japan), consumers are increasingly looking for more varied and exciting consumption experiences.
- In both developed and emerging economies there is demand for imported ingredients that cater to
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Trend Snapshot
6. What next?
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bonchon Chicken
- Finneston Distillery
- Marks & Spenser
- Eat Grub
- Vesco Foods
- Dr Hops Kombucha
- Physicians Formula
- Imperial Tobacco
- Counter Culture
- Einstein Pets