Paper Boat, marketed by Hector Beverages, offers branded traditional Indian drinks. With the tag line “drinks and memories,” the brand connects different traditional Indian flavors with childhood memories. It has had a positive reception among Indian consumers.
Capitalizing on customer nostalgia by leveraging local flavors and a quirky marketing strategy.
- Paper Boat adopted a "blue ocean strategy," creating a niche category by branding traditional Indian drinks.
- It capitalizes on nostalgia by leveraging ethnic flavors and a quirky marketing strategy.
- Partnerships with food manufacturers with large distribution network have enhanced Paper Boat’s product reach.
- Attractive packaging enhances visual identity and helps to achieve product differentiation.
- Marketing strategies should be build around the principle “the product is the hero.”
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of ContentsIntroduction
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Paper Boat
- Hector Beverages
- Hajmola Yoodley
- Parle Agro and Coca Cola
- Air Asia
- Tetra Pak