The United States Crowdsourced Security Market is segmented based on type, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry, company and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into web application, mobile application and others. The mobile application segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the increasing adoption rate of mobile applications since many enterprises have started serving their customers through mobile applications. Based on organization size, the market can be bifurcated into large enterprises and SMEs. The large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the presence of resources, budget and decision-making bodies in these organizations which adopt new and innovative approaches to attain maximum security for their systems and applications.
Major players operating in the United States Crowdsourced Security Market include Applause, Bugcrowd Inc., Cobalt Labs Inc., HackerOne, Planit, Rainforest, Synack, Passbrains, Detectify and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. For instance, in June 2019, Bugcrowd partnered with IOActive, a research-fueled security service provider, to combine their efforts for providing robust security solutions to each other’s growing customer base, including crowdsourced bug bounty and vulnerability disclosure programs, full-stack assessments, and continuous testing.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States Crowdsourced Security Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States Crowdsourced Security Market based on type, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Crowdsourced Security Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Crowdsourced Security Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Crowdsourced Security Market.
The author calculated the market size of the United States Crowdsourced Security Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Crowdsourced security service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to crowdsourced security
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States Crowdsourced Security Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type:
- Web Application
- Mobile Application
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Crowdsourced Security Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Crowdsourced Security Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Web Application, Mobile Application, Others)
5.2.2. By Deployment Mode (Cloud v/s On-Premises)
5.2.3. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs)
5.2.4. By End User Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Others)
5.2.5. By Region
5.2.6. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. United States Large Enterprises Crowdsourced Security Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Deployment Mode
6.2.3. By End User Industry
7. United States SMEs Crowdsourced Security Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Deployment Mode
7.2.3. By End User Industry
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competition Outlook
10.2. Company Profiles
10.2.1. Company Details
10.2.1.2. Bugcrowd Inc.
10.2.1.3. Cobalt Labs Inc.
11. Strategic Recommendations
12. About Us & Disclaimer