This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles advancements in optical metrology sensors, conductivity sensors, ultrasonic parking sensors, thermopile-based sensors, and spectral ambient light sensors. It also focuses on magnetoresistive sensors, bio-inspired tactile sensors, MEMS-based indoor air quality sensors, energy harvesting sensors, RFID sensors, and corrosion sensors.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a monthly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing. Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Keywords: Optical metrology sensors, conductivity sensors, ultrasonic parking sensors, thermopile-based sensors, spectral ambient light sensors, magnetoresistive sensors, bio-inspired tactile sensors, indoor air quality sensors, energy harvesting sensors, RFID sensors, corrosion sensors
Table of Contents
Advancements in Optical Metrology Sensors, Ultrasonic Parking Sensors, Magnetoresistive Sensors, Bio-inspired Tactile Sensors, RFID Sensors, and Corrosion Sensors
- Optical in Line Measurement Sensors Speed Electronics Production
- Near Infrared Analyzer Improves Olive Oil Profits
- Versatile Ultrasonic Sensor Enhances Parking Lot Safety
- Blue Laser Sensor Handles Difficult Surfaces
- IR Thermopile-based Sensor Improves Infusion of Medical Fluids
- Positioning Drives Enhance Machine Reformatting
- Conductivity Sensors Cut Fluid Cleaning Costs
- Spectral ALS Sensor Boosts Smartphone Camera
- AMR-based Metal Detection Security System
- Ultra-sensitive Touch Sensor
- MEMS-based Indoor Air Quality Sensor Platform
- Energy Harvesting Sensor for Detecting Leaks in Buildings
- Hydrogel-based RFID Tags for Diaper Wetness Detection
- Bio-inspired Scanning System for Detecting Oil and Gas Corrosion
- Novel GMR Sensor Matrix System for Electronic Skin
- Key Contacts