The global filters industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global filters industry going forward?
COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Filters looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
- internal combustion engine and related filters, including oil, air intake, and fuel filters
- fluid filters, including fluid power filters and consumer water filters
- air filters, including panel and pocket filters and fabric air pollution filters
Membranes were excluded.
The leading markets for filters are:
- transportation equipment, particularly motor vehicles and motorcycles
- off-road equipment
- other markets (e.g., food and service industry, medical devices, recreation products)
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of Covid-19 Cases in the US
- Global Filters Market: Historical Perspective
- Covid-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Filters Market: Covid-19 Impact
- Additional Information