Cosmic Genetic Evolution, Volume 106 in the Advances in Genetics series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on Panspermia, Cometary Panspermia and Origin of Life, The Efficient Lamarckian Spread of Life in the Cosmos, The Sociology of Science and Generality of the DNA/RNA/Protein Paradigm Throughout the Cosmos, The Mutagenic Source and Power of Our Own Evolution, Origin of New Emergent Coronavirus and Candida Fungal Diseases - Terrestrial or Cosmic?, and Future Prospects for Investigation -The Near-Earth Neighborhood and Beyond.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents- Introduction-Panspermia, 2020
Edward J Steele
- Cometary panspermia and origin of life?
N.C. Wickramasinghe, D.T. Wickramasinghe and Edward J. Steele
- The efficient Lamarckian spread of life in the cosmos
Edward J. Steele, Reginald M. Gorczynski, Robyn A. Lindley, Yongsheng Liu, Robert Temple, Gensuke Tokoro, Dayal T. Wickramasinghe and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
- The sociology of science and generality of the DNA/RNA/protein paradigm throughout the cosmos
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Edward J. Steele, Brig Klyce, Gensuke Tokoro and Dayal T. Wickramasinghe
- The mutagenic source and power of our own evolution
Robyn A. Lindley
- Origin of new emergent Coronavirus and Candida fungal diseases-Terrestrial or cosmic?
Edward J. Steele, Jiangwen Qu, Reginald M. Gorczynski, Robyn A. Lindley, Gensuke Tokoro, Robert Temple and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
- A cosmic virosphere
Predrag Slijepcevic and N.Chandra Wickramasinghe
- An internet of microbes straddling the cosmos
Predrag Slijepcevic and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
- Is the 2019 novel coronavirus related to a spike of cosmic rays?
Jiangwen Qu and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe
- Microbial transfers from Venus to Earth
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe and Predrag Slijepcevic
- Future prospects for investigation-Near Earth environment and beyond
N. Chandra Wickramasinghe, Edward J. Steele, Robert Temple, Gensuke Tokoro, Willam A. Smith, Brig Klyce and Dayal T. Wickramsi