The United States Directional Drilling Services Market is segmented based on type, service, technology, application, company and region. Based on type, the market can be bifurcated into conventional and rotary steerable system. The rotary steerable system type is expected to register significant growth during forecast period attributable to the need for remote steering which provides improved trajectory control resulting in reduced drilling time and smoother well bores. Based on service, the market can be categorized into logging-while-drilling (LWD), measurement-while-drilling (MWD) & survey, motors (MUD Motors) and others. The measurement-while-drilling (MWD) & survey is expected to hold a significant market share during forecast period on account of the ability to continuously monitor wellbore and the real time directional survey of downhole conditions.
Major players operating in the directional drilling services market include Baker Hughes Incorporated, Halliburton Company, Schlumberger Limited, National Oilwell Varco, Inc., Gyrodata Incorporated, Scientific Drilling International, Leam Drilling Systems, LLC, Weatherford International Inc. and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the United States Directional Drilling Services Market.
- To classify and forecast the United States Directional Drilling Services Market based on type, service, technology, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Directional Drilling Services Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Directional Drilling Services Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States Directional Drilling Services Market.
The author calculated the market size of Un the United States Directional Drilling Services Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Directional drilling services providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to directional drilling services
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the United States Directional Drilling Services Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type:
- Rotary Steerable System
- Logging-While-Drilling (LWD)
- Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) & Survey
- Motors (MUD Motors)
- Wellbore Positioning
- Side Tracking
- Well Planning
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Directional Drilling Services Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report will be delivered within 3 business days and will include the latest impact analysis of COVID-19.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Directional Drilling Services Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Conventional, Rotary Steerable System)
5.2.2. By Service (Logging-While-Drilling (LWD), Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) & Survey, Motors (MUD Motors), Others)
5.2.3. By Technology (Wellbore Positioning, Side Tracking, Well Planning, Others)
5.2.4. By Application (Onshore v/s Offshore)
5.2.5. By Region
5.2.6. By Company (2018)
5.3. Product Market Map
6. North-East United States Directional Drilling Services Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By Service
6.2.3. By Technology
6.2.4. By Application
7. Mid-West United States Directional Drilling Services Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Service
7.2.3. By Technology
7.2.4. By Application
8. West United States Directional Drilling Services Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Service
8.2.3. By Technology
8.2.4. By Application
9. South United States Directional Drilling Services Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Service
9.2.3. By Technology
9.2.4. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Competition Outlook
12.2. Company Profiles
22.214.171.124. Baker Hughes Incorporated
126.96.36.199. Halliburton Company
188.8.131.52. Schlumberger Limited
184.108.40.206. National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
220.127.116.11. Gyrodata Incorporated
18.104.22.168. Scientific Drilling International
22.214.171.124. Leam Drilling Systems, LLC
126.96.36.199. Weatherford International Inc.
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About the author & Disclaimer
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Halliburton Company
- Schlumberger Limited
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- Gyrodata Incorporated
- Scientific Drilling International
- Leam Drilling Systems, LLC
- Weatherford International Inc.