Consumers are looking for ways to maintain their normal lifestyles while isolating at home. Wellness has become a priority through at-home experiences and embracing natural beauty. New form of experimentation and self-expression are emerging such as new haircuts and DIY beauty products.
This report is part of the publisher's COVID-19 Case Study series, which analyses specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on how consumers are establishing new preferences and routines in beauty and grooming during the pandemic.
- As consumers spend more time at home, new shopping behaviors are taking hold.
- Experts have weighed in on how consumers change their behaviors in response to this stressful time.
- Consumers are keeping the same rituals but with a twist.
- Consumers are embracing their natural selves while staying inside.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. COVID-19 Case Study: Personal Care Routines in Quarantine
- New Trends:
- Everything is normal
- Fresh and clean
- Why not?
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: