However, lock down restrictions on account of COVID-19 can significantly hamper the two-wheeler production and sales in 2020; however, the increasing demand for two-wheeler and increasing traffic congestion in cities of the country will drive the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market through 2025.
Based on vehicle type, the market has been categorised into the motorcycle and scooter/moped segment. In 2019, the motorcycle segment dominated the market and is estimated to dominate the market over the next five years as well. In 2019, exports of motorcycle had shown a remarkable growth and a favourable increasing trend in the two-wheeler value market. Moreover, growing technological advancements and increasing research and development is expected to push the demand for two-wheeler in the upcoming years.
The major player operating in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market are Honda Motors, Kawasaki Motors, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market based on vehicle type, engine capacity and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
The author calculated the market size for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market by using a bottom-up technique, wherein the sales volume data of different engine capacities was recorded as well as forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Key Target Audience:
- Two-Wheeler Manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs
- Two-Wheeler Component Manufacturers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers
- Industry associations and experts
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
In this report, the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, By Vehicle Type:
- Up to 125cc
- Above 500cc
- Northern Region
- North East Region
- Rest of Thailand
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according the client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Thailand Two Wheeler Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customers
5.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.2. Influencer of Purchase
5.3. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
5.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
6. Thailand Two Wheeler Production Overview
7. Thailand Two Wheeler Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Scooter/Moped, Motorcycle)
7.2.2. By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 250-500cc and Above 500cc)
7.2.3. By Company
7.2.4. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Thailand Motorcycle Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Engine Capacity
8.2.2. By Company
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. Thailand Scooter/Moped Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Engine Capacity
9.2.2. By Company
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Thailand Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
14.2. Kawasaki Motor Enterprise Company Limited
14.3. Yamaha Thailand
14.4. Suzuki Motor (Thailand) Company Limited
14.6. Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
14.7. Harley Davidson
14.8. Piaggio & C. SpA
14.10. Bajaj Auto Limited
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Author & Disclaimer
- Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Motor Enterprise Company Limited
- Yamaha Thailand
- Suzuki Motor (Thailand) Company Limited
- Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
- Harley Davidson
- Piaggio & C. SpA
- Bajaj Auto Limited