However, lock down restrictions on account of COVID-19 can significantly hamper the two-wheeler production and sales in 2020; however, the increasing demand for two-wheeler and increasing traffic congestion in cities of the country will drive the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market through 2025.
Based on vehicle type, the market has been categorised into the motorcycle and scooter/moped segment. In 2019, the motorcycle segment dominated the market and is estimated to dominate the market over the next five years as well. In 2019, exports of motorcycle had shown a remarkable growth and a favourable increasing trend in the two-wheeler value market. Moreover, growing technological advancements and increasing research and development is expected to push the demand for two-wheeler in the upcoming years.
The major player operating in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market are Honda Motors, Kawasaki Motors, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market based on vehicle type, engine capacity and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
To perform the study, the author conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, the author prepared an exhaustive list of Two-Wheeler manufacturers and dealers operating in Thailand. Subsequently, researchers conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. The author analysed product offerings, distribution channels and regional presence of all major Two-Wheeler companies across Thailand.
The author calculated the market size for the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market by using a bottom-up technique, wherein the sales volume data of different engine capacities was recorded as well as forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Key Target Audience:
- Two-Wheeler Manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs
- Two-Wheeler Component Manufacturers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers
- Industry associations and experts
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration manufacturer and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, By Vehicle Type:
Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, By Engine Capacity Type:
- Up to 125cc
- Above 500cc
Thailand Two-Wheeler Market, by Region:
- Northern Region
- North East Region
- Rest of Thailand
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Thailand Two-Wheeler Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according the client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
5.2. Influencer of Purchase
5.3. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
5.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Scooter/Moped, Motorcycle)
7.2.2. By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 250-500cc and Above 500cc)
7.2.3. By Company
7.2.4. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Engine Capacity
8.2.2. By Company
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Engine Capacity
9.2.2. By Company
9.3. Pricing Analysis
14.2. Kawasaki Motor Enterprise Company Limited
14.3. Yamaha Thailand
14.4. Suzuki Motor (Thailand) Company Limited
14.6. Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
14.7. Harley Davidson
14.8. Piaggio & C. SpA
14.10. Bajaj Auto Limited
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Motor Enterprise Company Limited
- Yamaha Thailand
- Suzuki Motor (Thailand) Company Limited
- Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Limited
- Harley Davidson
- Piaggio & C. SpA
- Bajaj Auto Limited