1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report is part of the publisher's COVID-19 Case Study series, which analyzes specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. The consumer insight offered throughout the report is drawn from the publisher's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker Consumer Survey, a weekly survey that was carried out in 11 countries starting from March 25, 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically altered consumer behavior. This report focuses on changing levels of concern in relation to the pandemic, and how brands can most effectively allay such concerns and remain positively engaged with consumers during this challenging time.
- Maintain communication and engagement.
- Re-evaluate sustainability strategies.
- Offer entertainment as a coping mechanism.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Opportunities for Brand-Consumer Engagement - Weeks 1-5
- Brand-Consumer Engagement Overview
- Category Overview
2. About the Survey