The publisher's Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Competitive Landscape to 2030 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
In CLL, CD20s are the major focus of drug developers. There are 350 drugs in the pipeline, 110 of which target CD20. Big Pharma dominates R&D in this indication, with Gilead, AbbVie, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, and Novartis leading the way. The increasing incidence of CLL will drive the market's growth over the next ten years, but the launches of biosimilars will dampen sales of branded products.
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in CLL therapeutics.
Components of the report include -
- Disease epidemiology
- Marketed drugs assessment
- Pipeline drugs assessment
- Clinical trials assessment
- Commercial assessment
- Social media overview
- Digital marketing overview
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global hepatitis B market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global hepatitis B market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
- Related Reports
- UpcomingRelated Reports
- Executive Summary
Marketed Drugs Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Pipeline Breakdown by Region
- Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
- Drug ReviewDesignations
- Phase Transition Success Rates
- Likelihood of Approval
Clinical Trials Assessment
- Commercial Assessment
SocialMedia and Digital Marketing