Europe Aromatherapy Diffuser Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.22% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Amidst the growing prevalence of spas and wellness centers in Europe, there has been a substantial surge in the demand for aromatherapy diffusers, owing to their high efficacy and positive influence on mental and physical health. Additionally, increased consumer interest toward spas is leading such facilities to install top-notch diffusers to supplement their economic growth.
- However, the existence of substitutes, such as scented candles and air fresheners with much higher penetration and well-established markets, portrays great competition to the market studied, restraining the market to outperform during the forecast period. Moreover, for price-sensitive customers of Europe, where the price performance of a product plays a great role in the tendency to purchase, aromatic diffusers are not being able to capture the market held by conventional air fresheners.
Key Market Trends
Surging Craze for Essential Oils
With increased awareness of the proven benefits of essential oils on mental health, there has been a substantial increase in the usage of oils for a natural way to deal with anxiety and attrition. Consumers are increasingly relying on essential oils as a more fitting method than medicinal help to encounter apprehension, further leading them to comprehend aromatic diffusers as an important part of therapy. Essential oils, such as ylang , chamomile, and clary sage show exceptional results on an array of physical, mental, and emotional health. The chamomile essential oil is primarily used to scrap anxiety and insomnia, whereas rosemary and geranium greatly aid in uplifting one's mood.
France holds the Largest Market Share
The major companies in the French aromatherapy market are adopting multi-level or referral marketing strategies, to gain a distinctive competitive edge. The introduction of membership plans is gaining momentum among the market players. This, in turn, is fueling the demand for diffusers in the country. Furthermore, the online platform has emerged as the largest market for sales of aromatherapy diffusers. The products are mostly being used by the population with an above-average income in the country. Moreover, consumers have become more aware of the importance of healthy lifestyles, aromatherapy and natural remedies are becoming increasingly popular in France.
Market players are inclining toward designing those consumer products that offer increased comfort and convenience. Along with this, the consumer-tech industry is too thriving, with abundant products and services enhancing people’s lives. Artificial intelligence, built into products and mobile applications, is customizing the consumers’ experiences. Augmented and virtual reality is being used in multiple ways, including homecare, education, and healthcare. Some of the major players in the market studied are Puzhen Life, Now Foods, doTERRA International, LLC, and Muji Europe Holdings Ltd among others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Stores
5.2.3 Specialist Stores
5.2.4 Online Retailers
5.3 By Geography
5.3.2 United Kingdom
5.3.7 Rest of Europe
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Puzhen Life
6.4.2 Now Foods
6.4.3 doTERRA International, LLC
6.4.5 Aromis Aromatherapy
6.4.6 Edens Garden
6.4.7 Muji Europe Holdings Ltd
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Puzhen Life
- Now Foods
- doTERRA International, LLC
- Aromis Aromatherapy
- Edens Garden
- Muji Europe Holdings Ltd