As mobile devices continue to become more prevalent and technologically advanced, innovators also continue to develop more and more mobile applications, or apps. Apps can be highly complex, leveraging the power, popularity, and portability of mobile devices for an ever-increasing range of uses. It is estimated that over five billion people worldwide have a mobile device, with over half of these being smartphones the capability to run apps.
This report focuses on the mHealth apps industry, with special attention given to the impact of COVID-19.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of mobile health apps, focusing on the impact of COVID-19.
Components of the report include -
- Key Players - identify big players involved in the mobile health industry that may benefit from the impact of COVID-19 over the next year.
- Trends - identify key trends in the mHealth app industry over the next 12 to 24 months. These are classified into technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of mHealth apps across different medical device sub-segments such as diagnostic testing, health/fitness management and medical information organization.
- Value Chain - identify where mHealth apps fit within the medical device value chain.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of mHealth apps.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the primary ways in which mHealth apps are changing the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players in mHealth apps and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in mHealth apps to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of ContentsTrends
- Industry Analysis
- Case Studies
- Value Chain
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Under Armour
- Butterfly Network