1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Inferior Vena Cava Filters (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Cardiovascular Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Inferior Vena Cava Filters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Inferior Vena Cava Filter (IVCF) is a type of vascular filters used to prevent blood clots from travelling to lungs.
The filter is inserted inside a large vein called the inferior vena cava (which carries blood from lower extremities to the heart). IVC filter traps blood clots before it reaches to the lungs. It is commonly used as a preventive measure in cases where DVT and PE has been diagnosed or as a prophylactic device in cases where the risk of developing VTE is high and there is a contraindication for anticoagulants.
Usage of IVC filters can prevent PE, but it does not restrict blood clot formation. IVC filters are made of non-ferromagnetic materials [Cobalt Chromium Alloy, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Nickel-Titanium (Nitinol)]. Permanent and retrievable IVC filters have been tracked under this segment.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Inferior Vena Cava Filters and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Inferior Vena Cava Filters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Inferior Vena Cava Filters market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Inferior Vena Cava Filters market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Becton Dickinson and Co, Cook Group Inc, Argon Medical Devices Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health Inc and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Inferior Vena Cava Filters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Inferior Vena Cava Filters market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Inferior Vena Cava Filters market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Inferior Vena Cava Filters market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Inferior Vena Cava Filters market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Cook Group Inc
- Argon Medical Devices Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health Inc