Roselle: Production, Processing, Products and Biocomposites complies the latest findings on the production, processing, products and composites of the roselle plant. The book provides researchers with the latest information on its entire use, including fibers and fruit for any application. Subjects covered include environmental advantages and challenges, the plant as a renewable resource, economic issues such as the impact of biobased medicines, biodiesel, the current market for roselle products and regulations for food packaging materials. Sections include commentary from leading industrial and academic experts in the field who present cutting-edge research on roselle fiber for a variety of industries.
By comprehensively covering the development and characterization of roselle fiber as a potential to replace conventional fiber made from petroleum-based polymers, this book is a must-have resource for anyone requiring up-to-date knowledge on the lifecycle of the roselle plant.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Roselle: Production, product development and composites
2. Vegetable Mesta (Hibiscus sabdariffa L. var sabdariffa): Potential Industry Crop for the Sotheast Asia
3. Growing and uses of Hibiscus Sabdariffa L. (Roselle): A literature survey
4. Roselle (Hibiscus sabradiffa L.)-Processing for value addition
5. Current knowledge on Roselle polyphenols: content, profile and bioaccessibility
6. Properties of White Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) fibres and its product
7. Roselle (Hibiscus sabradiffa L.): Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Significance
8. Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) in Sudan, Cultivation and Their Uses
9. Pigment (anthocyanin) from Roselle as natural sensitive material to detect the freshness of meat
10. Aroma, Aroma-Active and Phenolic Compounds of Roselle
11. Performance and emission characteristics of a compression ignition engine fuelled with Roselle and Karanja biodiesel
12. Application of Design for Sustainability to Develop Smartphone Holder using Roselle Fibre Reinforced Polymer Composites
13. Development of Roselle Fiber Reinforced Polymer Biocomposites Mug Pad using Hybrid Design for Sustainability and Pugh Method
14. The Effect of Fiber Length On Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Roselle Fiber Reinforced PLA Composites Via Ansys Software Analysis
15. The influence of fibre size towards mechanical and thermal properties of roselle fibre reinforced Polylactide (PLA) composites by using Ansys Software.
16. A review on mechanical properties of Roselle fibre reinforced polymer hybrid composites
17. A review on physical and thermal properties of Roselle fibre reinforced polymer hybrid composites
18. Development and characterization of roselle nanocellulose and its potential in reinforced nanocomposites