1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Amplified concerns regarding sustainability and familiarity have put local products in the spotlight during the global pandemic as consumers question the authenticity of products and the provenance of ingredients. This trend shows a long-term significance as many consumers continue to positively associate local products with a high level of quality, trust and familiarity, even after lockdown measures have eased.
- Localization from leading brands - manufacturers should align products with specific local consumer tastes/cultural backgrounds by incorporating regional flavors into formulation and offer regional specific product solutions.
- Clearly labeled packaging - to ensure consumer trust and avoid confusion upon product selection, clearly label local provenance on packaging to leverage “natural” claims.
- Local initiatives to support the community - maximize consumer engagement by responding to demands for local business/community support.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- Trend Snapshot
- Trend Analysis
- Future Implications
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Edinburgh Gin
- Dr. Jart+
- Farmer's Hen House
- Brower Wrezel
- Cervezas La Cibeles
- Pasaeli Bagcilik ve Sarapcilik
- Brutal Truth
- Kaps Hygeine Solutions
- Big Heart Brands
- Sam's Club
- Burger King
- Stella Artois
- Naked Farmer