This report is part of the publisher's Success and Failures case study series, which explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. It focuses on the success of Freshpet, a pet food brand that sells fresh pet food.
This report focuses on the success of Freshpet pet food through thanks to its marketing, quality and emphasis on freshness and ethics.
- Freshpet is a unique fixture in the pet food aisle with eye-catching its in-store refrigerator.
- Freshpet understood that consumers want healthy/sustainable food for themselves and this extends to their pets.
- Freshpet has done well in supermarkets, but needs to expand into more digital and subscription options.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand consumer behavior, particularly how pet owners differ from non-pet owners in terms of preferences and attitudes.
- Show how COVID-19 has changed the pet care industry and how brands can adapt.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: