Shale oil and gas exploration has added new dimension of growth to the US oil and gas industry. It has also fueled extensive investment in the development of associated infrastructure for gathering, storage, and supply of hydrocarbons to both domestic and international markets. However, the onset of global pandemic and the subsequent decline in oil prices has taken the wind out of the shale boom. The shale market has immediately gone into self-correction due to abrupt reduction in demand.
- This report assesses the shale-based oil and gas industry and its impact on global energy supply.
- It highlights the various trends in the shale theme.
- It evaluates the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on shale operations.
- It analyses the shale value chain and identifies major players across the value chain.
- The report provides an overview of the competitive positions held by and oil and gas producers; and equipment and service providers; in the shale theme.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key industry, technological and macroeconomic trends impacting the shale-based oil and gas industry
- Overview of major shale-based oil and gas operations across the world
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the shale-based oil and gas operations
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas producers; and equipment and service providers in the shale theme
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Oil and gas trends
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Industry analysis
- Global shale oil and gas production and outlook
- Impact of COVID-19
- Shale development in North America
- Shale development in other regions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value chain
- Oil and gas producers
- Equipment and Service providers
- Our thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher