The Tariff Trends SnapShot Service now in its 9th year provides in-depth analysis of telecoms pricing issues in an easy to read PowerPoint format delivered 20 times a year.
With the upcoming 20 issues - the 2021 Tariff Trends SnapShot Series - the analyst intends to provide analysis of key pricing topics in five main sections including the following:
- Latest on trends on new services, mobile payment, 5G, FWA etc
- Regular hot topics - to include updates on the latest in postpaid and prepaid, Mobile Data pricing, device and plan bundling
- How content is bundled and sold to consumers
- How are new services positioned and sold, insurance, ehealth, OTT etc.
- The key markets - to include surveys of pricing in emerging markets and selected MNO pricing strategies
- Key Future Trends - Pricing for Segmentation
- News and events - to include commentary and analysis on significant breaking news or events.
SnapShot 161 published in February 2021 provides an insight into sub-brands across the globe and how they are positioned versus the operator's main-brand.
The Tariff Trends SnapShot service draws on the expertise of analysts and uses a unique database of telecoms pricing worldwide.
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.