The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the home market in USA. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in home sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in home sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from the publisher’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in USA is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach US$4,767 billion .
- The Home sector is valued at US$841.9 billion in 2020 and it is forecast to reach US$1,022 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.0% in the period.
- online sector sales grew by 17.7% in 2020 to reach US$148.9 billion
- The mass market players accounted for 73.9% of sector sales in 2020
- Home Depot holds the highest market share of 14.3% in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the home market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in home sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
- The State of Retail
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Home Depot
- Sherwin Williams
- Tractor Supply Co
- Bed Bath & Beyond