The HNW ecosystem in UAE is dominated by professional males. However, female HNW individuals and entrepreneurs also represent lucrative target segments for wealth managers. Meanwhile, wealth managers cannot ignore this lucrative expat segment. While the largest chunk of HNW wealth is held via discretionary mandates, demand for robo-advice is forecast to rise. A multi-service proposition is a must as demand is expected to increase across all planning services, with a particular focus on ESG investments.
- Expats constitute a noteworthy 29.3% of the local HNW population. They represent an attractive target market thanks to their more complex service requirements.
- Robo-advice accounts for 6.8% of the UAE HNW portfolio. The market for robo-advisory services is growing rapidly in the HNW space in UAE.
- The average UAE HNW investor offshores 48% of their wealth abroad. This proportion is expected to increase over the next 12 months.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Enhance your marketing strategies and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ asset management style preferences.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
Table of Contents
- Investment Style Preferences
- Asset Allocation Preferences
- Offshore Investment Preferences
- Products and Services
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Mashreq Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Quilter Cheviot