The Market Watch Report is a supply-side report series, it establishes the Graphic Processing Unit market size by unit shipments, value, and segment type.
The Market Watch report series consists of four issues distributed quarterly and gives market share (in units) of all suppliers of graphics chips, integrated, embedded, and discrete worldwide. Historical data is included from Q1’04 with forecasted data to 2025.
The information is a leading indicator of how the PC market will behave. The publisher reports the shipment of semiconductors from the manufacturers to ODMs and OEMs.
The report contains the following content:
- Detailed worldwide GPU Shipment Volume, 1Q 2004 to date, with a forecast to 2025
- Major suppliers: Detailed market share data on the shipments of AMD, Intel, Nvidia, and others.
- Market forecasts, supporting charts that project the supplier’s shipments over the period 2004 to 2025. Projections are split into platforms and GPU type.
- GPUs: History, status, and analysis.
- A vision of the future: Built upon a solid foundation of facts, data, and sober analysis, this section pulls together all of the report’s findings and paints a vivid picture of where the PC graphics market is headed.
- Charts, graphics, tables, and more: Included with this report is an Excel workbook, which contains the data we used to create the charts in this report. The workbook has graphs and supplemental information.
Market Watch is a valuable resource for understanding the PC market providing insight into the capabilities of PCs in use today and coming in the near future.